Avepoint UK Ltd
Cloud Management for Office 365
Automate the provisioning, management and lifecycle of Office 365 workspaces, including Groups, Teams, and SharePoint sites, with user-self-service. Built-in governance controls enforce sharing, tagging and permissions policies. Manage permissions with scheduled re-certification. Workflow- or inactivity-driven lease expiration help dispose of content when no longer needed.
- Deliver configurable, user-centric IT services through Office 365
- Define role-based provisioning that includes lifecycle management & automated disposal
- Align service requests with organisational access, ownership, and retention policies.
- Configurable workflow approval for complex business scenarios
- Automated recertification of permissions, classification, and ownership
- Comprehensive Site and Group directories surface existing resources and ownership
- Business-focused questionnaires to guide users to the right services
- Centrally track and manage all incoming requests and resource allocation
- Automatically correct unauthorised changes to features, permissions, and settings
- Utilise policies to enhance consistency across service requests
- Empower end-users with self-service provisioning of Office365 Groups, Teams, Sites
- Enforce and maintain data ownership for Office 365 workspaces
- Improve data quality, reduce sprawl with automated lifecycle, expiration, renewal
- Eliminate IT operations bottlenecks with self-service and automated request fulfillment
- Track adoption of collaboration spaces by division/region, purpose, and sensitivity
- Ensure compliance with organisational governance policies with automated policy enforcement
- Secure critical content; control and audit sharing and permissions modifications.
- Enable accountability for all collaboration workspaces, simplifying future decision making
- Eliminate Human error and ensure process compliance
- Improve adoption & enable charge-back by monitoring resource allocation