thinkproject UK Ltd
CEMAR (Contract Event Management and Reporting)
Make contracts easy with CEMAR, the market-leading contract management solution for NEC (NEC3, NEC4), FIDIC and other forms.
Modern contracts are complex and expensive to administer. CEMAR combines industry leading knowledge and expertise to make sophisticated contract management simple and free professionals time to focus on delivering their projects.
- Marketing-leading solution, acknowledged contributor to NEC4 and ISO27001, 9001 accredited.
- Quality-assured software, developed by leading industry experts and practitioners.
- Collaborative environment, single truth of shared events, registers and reminders.
- Tailored workflows for all core NEC3, NEC4 & FIDIC procedures.
- Complaint communications with clauses, appropriate verbs, defined terms and actions.
- User and process-orientated governance, delegated authorities, approvals and financial/time limits.
- Intuitive Superuser wizards facilitate rapid-configuration of contracts, users and governance.
- Secure data, UK-based infrastructure, hourly back-ups and Two-Factor Authentication.
- Contract, framework, programme and portfolio real-time reports, charts and dashboards.
- Dedicated support team, practice areas, training videos and user guides.
- Reassurance through secure and rapid-to-deploy market-leading software.
- Simplifies the management of sophisticated contracts. (NEC3, NEC4, FIDIC, etc)
- Achieves collaboration, promotes trust and supports cultural change.
- Embedded contract knowledge with intuitive, party and user based workflows.
- Reduces commercial risk through improved contract compliance.
- Autonomy through Superuser model with extensive help and support.
- Reminders, countdowns and alerts keep teams aware of outstanding actions.
- Extensive events log, communications archive and governance audit trail.
- Securely-stored contractual data, regularly backed-up with flexible, comprehensive access controls.
- Powerful business intelligence critical to managing behaviours and identifying trends.