Desktop as a Service Premium from Fordway
Fordway Desktop as a Service DaaS Premium is architected to meet OFFICIAL/IL2 for Government users to access their corporate desktop from anywhere. DaaS provides shared Remote Desktop Services, persistent Virtual Desktops (VDI), locked down full client PCs or tablets or any required combination of these.
- Managed, shared, personal or hybrid device desktop types supported
- Windows 10, Mac, iOS, Linux, Chromebook and Android devices supported.
- DesktopAV as standard, with optional intrusion detection service (inc SecurePlus).
- Microsoft Office 365 integration
- Proactive Incident Management and service availability monitoring
- Optional Multi-Factor Authentication (included in SecurePlus)
- Optional per session user monitoring (included in SecurePlus)
- Optional assigned Service Manager
- Optional data at rest encryption on managed desktops (included SecurePlus)
- Optional UK PSN and NHS N3/HSCN connectivity (included in SecurePlus)
- Meets the needs of any organisation’s end-user computing (EUC) requirements.
- Fordway can manage the complete project lifecycle, design to migration
- Office365 integration to enable collaboration and communication across multiple devices.
- Highly secure and compliant platform, achieves OFFICIAL security mandates
- Optional connectivity to UK (PSN) and NHS N3/HSCN network
- Optional integration with Identity and Authentication Management Service
- 24x7x365 service support included
- 1st line end user support available to add to service
- Delivered to ISO20000, secured and audited to ISO27001
- Secures public and private Cloud services plus on premise environments