ANS GROUP LIMITED
A hosted messaging solution delivering the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server as a cloud-based service.
It gives users access to email, calendar, contacts, and tasks across PCs, web, and mobile
devices. With Exchange Online, organisations can take advantage of sophisticated messaging capabilities without
the operational burden of on-premise server software.
- View, edit, share content from almost any Internet connected device
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote desktop applications online
- Common set of online viewing and editing tools
- Ensures a familiar Microsoft Office experience
- Office Web Apps to access rich editing features
- Access and view Office documents from supported mobile browsers.
- Self service user management via MyUKFast
- Simultaneously edit shared Excel spreadsheets and OneNote Shared Notebooks
- UKFast owned and operated UK data centres
- Avoid the complexity of running your own MS Office platform
- Shared calendars, tasks, address lists, folders and contacts
- Support available for configuration and ongoing management
- All data stored in UKFast owned and operated data centres
- UK data sovereignty guaranteed
- Microsoft qualified engineers - 365 Service Management
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.