Arrow Business Communications Limited
Arrow Video Conferencing and Audio Visual Solutions
The Cloud Video Conferencing service allows secure, high quality video conferences to take place with Room Systems, PC's, Laptops and Tablet devices enabling easy collaboration. For the Healthcare sector the Clinecall module allows secure video consultations and virtual clinics to be held between healthcare professionals and patients.
- Video calls arranged by sending out simple email invitations
- Calls joined using a PC, laptop or tablet devices.
- The service automatically adjusts video quality based on bandwidth available.
- Users can share presentations alongside the video images on screen.
- WebRTC is supported so video runs within the web browser
- Clinecall video consultation module for use by healthcare professionals.
- External, IP based video room systems can easily join conferences.
- An audio only dial in number service is provided
- Blocked Firewall ports are automatically negotiated by the service.
- Video calls can be recorded for playback in HD quality.
- Service deployed on concurrent line usage model for maximum efficiency
- No need for dedicated video conferencing hardware reducing costs.
- Service runs over low quality broadband connections whilst maintaining quality
- WebRTC removes the need for any software downloads or plugins
- Video Bridging allows video calling with any external company
- Dedicated ioS and Android Apps ease use from tablet devices
- Recording service allows non attendees to watch play back later.
- Calls can be joined from any internet connection over 1Mbps
- Clinecall service has secure passcode protection for patients and doctors
- Consultation service has dedicated App for easy patient use.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.