Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Anti Social Behaviour
Arcus Anti Social Behaviour is a cloud based, mobile-by-default, all-in-one solution for local authority ASB officers. Arcus ASB helps teams do their jobs efficiently and effectively with flexible workflows for the handling of Anti Social Behaviour complaints, reports, investigation activities, enforcement, prosecution and creation of related follow-on processes.
- Browser User Interface
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- Online submission and tracking of requests
- Drag and Drop Reporting
- User Interface is highly customisable
- ‘Google style-search’: single box searches all data across the system
- Integrated with wider Arcus Place system
- All Comms Channels available: create documents, emails, SMS from templates
- Data driven workflow of core processes
- Automated notifications, escalations and service breaches, both internally and externally.
- Enables officers access to live data to make enforcement decisions
- Officers can update data in the field
- Reduces the cost of ownership for IT
- Integration capabilities and costs from day one
- Efficient processing of workloads. Enables the best use of resources.
- Enables ASB Officers to Service Directors, to make informed decisions
- All relevant information shared within the system to inform decisions.
- Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- Provides customers with a consistent experience across all comms channels.
- Lower cost of processing. Enables the best use of resources.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.