Cypad Kitchen Manager
Tablet apps , for caterers, schools and local authorities covering kitchen and workforce management and deployment , data collection , analyses , reporting, intelligent stock control, purchase- to-pay, instant communications, documents , HR records, recipes, allergen safety, special diets, risk & compliance, centralized QA and performance , productivity and finance.
- Enables mobile working for management, workforce, all tasks
- Devices provided as managed/charged service including replacement
- Data covering 200 KIPs across multi-sites fed into head-office desktop
- Ongoing background sync from tablet to database
- Intelligent stock controls with purchase-to-pay
- Automatically pulls ingredients, allergens, calories, nutrition analysis, portions
- Generates traffic light labeling
- Numerous reports and forms created, tailored to service needs
- Central document storage with reminders, alerts and footprints
- Electronic HR records, forms that are flexible and secure
- Replaces over 200 paper-based tasks with a tablet.
- Saves on overheads through managed tablet service
- Returns of £80,000 in a year on 100 sites
- Improves accuracy , visibility , bench-marking and planning
- Keeps data secure , easily retrievable and routines uninterrupted
- Haccp forms on device and desktop for inspections
- Integrations with schools, suppliers, finance departments, payment and communications providers
- Searchable knowledge-base plus user group to inform new developments.
- Reminders, messages and alerts on new, unfinished, overdue, undone tasks
- Evidences social value to enhance procurement , tender bids.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.