Modern Managed Services
New paradigms such as dynamic cloud resources, Agile delivery and ‘end to end’ product teams appear to break traditional ITIL service management. BJSS provides an updated service management model that embraces traditional ITIL alongside cloud and modern software development techniques, to reduce delivery cycle times and maintain service availability.
- Fully managed service, customised to client service requirements.
- Proactive monitoring and alerting.
- SPOC for 3rd party suppliers and the business.
- 24/7/365 monitoring and management.
- Real-time, automated, alerting and dashboards.
- Licence management of components within the cloud.
- Integration with incident and change management tools.
- Proactive capacity management.
- Regular service reviews.
- Available as part of a project team/an outsourced service.
- Maintain availability of core systems through early failure identification.
- Flexible and scalable.
- Benefit from secure shared service to reduce costs.
- Quicky resolve incident with proactive monitoring.
- Continuous improvement through identification of persistently failing components.
- Evolve and mature cloud capability and visualise service in real-time.
- Leverage cloud-ready tools and processes.
- Minimise time from development to release.
- Reduced deployment failures.
- Takes best practice DevOps with best in class product ecosystem.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.