The Scale Factory
AWS Well-Architected Review
We’ll visit for half a day, and run an AWS Well-Architected review, based on AWS’s framework to help solutions architects build and operate secure, performant, available, and cost-effective infrastructure. We'll provide a report and recommendations for technical or process improvement based on our findings and understanding of the user need.
- Review of your AWS infrastructure against vendor best practices
- Recommendations given on how to improve how you run operations.
- Recommendations given for reduction of AWS spend
- Recommendations given for improvement of security
- Recommendations given on how to improve performance
- Recommendations given for reliability improvements
- Learn from an experienced AWS solutions architect
- Framework provided by AWS themselves based on years of experience
- Credit funding available from AWS to help pay for improvements
- Creates a benchmark against which future improvements can be measured
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.