BJSS’ Digital Design Practice provides specialist user research consultants and methodologies, helping government departments design user-centric products and services that meet Government Digital Services (GDS) and Web Accessibility standards.
- Alignment to GDS and GOV.UK’s design patterns and principles.
- Field studies, co-design workshops, interviews and online surveys.
- Proven and repeatable user-centric research techniques based on design thinking.
- Specialist techniques for assessing assisted digital needs for inclusive design.
- Usability testing and bench-marking to evaluate product design.
- Quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Research carried through Discovery, Alpha, and Beta phases.
- Approach tailored and adapted to client and user needs.
- Empathy, stakeholder, and eco-system mapping.
- Competitor and technology landscape analysis.
- Actionable understanding of pain-points and needs for continual service improvement.
- Research ensures product and service development delivers desired user outcomes.
- Services are inclusive of all citizens and GDS standard assured.
- New value from user insight, delivering more impactful public services.
- Research informs effective citizen-centric design of the technical solution.
- Insight into citizen needs ensures success of digital transformation initiatives.
- Flexible and scalable resources and techniques for every project size.
- Research methods identify opportunities for experience improvements and service efficiencies.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.