CGI's SIMA framework is designed to help you extract the maximum value from your information assets while minimizing the risk associated with holding sensitive information. In a world requiring informed, collaborative and compliant decision-making, your information must be structured strategically, ensuring immediate and appropriate access to the right information.
- Crystallize your information management vision, for internal and external sources.
- Understand and visualize your current information management (IM) landscape
- Address threats/opportunities in your IM landscape and external resources.
- Recommend strategies, technologies and products specific to your unique requirements
- An Information Management transition roadmap optimised for employees and clients.
- Informed, defensible and cost-effective decisions on IM procurement.
- Significant increase in confidence of decision-making.
- Massively increased speed of appropriate information access.
- Minimize dangers of data leakage, internally or across departments.
£721 per person per day
|How the planning service works||This service is a consultancy aimed at providing a deep understanding of a buyer's information management requirements. It is recognised that there are a number of cloud-hosted options for information management, but with public sector departments, there may also be a requirement for hybrid or pure on-premise information storage. This service will map a holistic view of requirements (operational, security and governance) to an optimum strategy to ensure the right decisions are made in how information is used and hosted to meet organisational goals and objectives.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||This is a consultancy service aimed at optimizing information storage for buyers, and is tailored to specific buyer requirements. Cost and risk optimised migration of information assets to the cloud, or between different cloud providers, is well within the remit of this service.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||This service does not provide support|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£721 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|