Konica Minolta Business Solutions (UK) Ltd
IT Consultancy can range from IT Consultants helping your organisation develop a 5 year plan, to a 1st Line Engineer who provides interim support during peak periods.
Konica Minolta has built a team of Engineers and Consultants who can support your specific IT needs. For the latest information visit http://www.konicaminolta.co.uk/en-gb/industry-verticals/technology-solutions-for-the-public-sector/g-cloud
- Cloud implementation, Konica Minolta implements many cloud solutions.
- Cloud design, Konica Minolta designs private, public and hybrid solutions
- Network engineering, ensuring your access to your cloud is resilient
- Monitoring, Konica Minolta will alert your IT team of issues
- Service Desk, log and resolve tickets using Konica Minolta
- Licence compliance, an audit of your IT environment
- Interim support, to support your business when staff are absent
- Remote support, to complement your existing internal IT support
- Access to a full system audit and recommendations
- Business Continuity, ensuring that exposure is identified and addressed
- Dedicated IT expertise throughout the life of the contract
- Reduced TCO, access to IT specialists when needed
- Working with experts to futureproof your organisation
- Access to latest IT developments
- Keep up to date with the latest industry knowledge
- Helping you to transform your business
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.