A comprehensive assessment including the financial opportunity, benefits and readiness to adopt Cloud Services and Automation. A baseline of maturity levels, costs, sourcing, organisation, governance models and tooling. Market comparisons are made, building a case for change which is supported by an outline Change Plan for further exploiting Cloud.
- Understanding of your current Cloud Implementation and its full potential.
- Understanding of current plans for change, including Digital and Automation.
- Review of your Cloud Service Management processes against Mozaic model.
- Review of your Cloud Management governance against the Mozaic model.
- Review of Organisation capabilities, including traditional and DevOps structures
- Review Service data maturity and its availability to automate delivery.
- Review of Cloud Service Management and Broker tooling capabilities.
- Opportunity assessment, valuing potential financial, service and agility benefits.
- Development of delivery model for Digital and integration with legacy(ERP).
- Creation of high level roadmap for delivery of identified benefits.
- Clarity on maturity of your current Cloud delivery model.
- Provide clarity on opportunities for improvement including automation.
- Gain consensus on your future delivery model.
- Will ensure risks associated to lock-in are mitigated.
- High-level plan for delivery and the case for change.
- Holistic business case considers cost, risk and benefits of change.
- Challenges the status quo, identifying additional opportunities for cloud exploitation.
- Transition plan integrates aspects of change (sourcing, governance, process, organisation).
- Transition plan enables optimum benefit realisation profile.
- Benefits articulated in meaningful terms of cost, service, business impact.
£20000 to £50000 per transaction
+44 203 709 1625
|How the planning service works||
The Mozaic Cloud Opportunity and Readiness Assessment considers all aspects of the opportunity to adopt Cloud Services. This includes the financial opportunity associated with Cloud Services, identification of additional benefits (e.g. improved Service Levels), the best sourcing options for each area of the estate and how ready an organisation is to cope with the increasing demands of managing Cloud Services. This Mozaic Service establishes a baseline of the current state in terms of maturity, costs, sourcing model, organisation model, governance model and tooling. Comparisons of the baseline are then made to industry, supporting a Business Case and outline Change Plan covering all aspects of the requirements to achieve and maintain the identified benefits of moving to Cloud.
The key phases in delivery of this service are:
• Enterprise IT Service Vision – what do we want to be in the future
• Development of the ‘to be’ model
• Assessment of current maturity
• Opportunity and Delivery analysis
• Outline Transition Plan and Business Case
Armed with the solid Business Case and Change Plan, the Mozaic Service will provide a clear and concise roadmap for adopting and further exploiting Cloud technologies.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Our service does not have any constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£20000 to £50000 per transaction|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|