GOSS Interactive Ltd
GOSS for FOI
The ‘GOSS for FOI’ no code solution enables public sector organisations to manage Freedom of Information requests submitted by citizens. The accessible portal can be used 24/7/365 to raise and action FOI requests. Staff can query other teams and respond accordingly. Management staff monitor progress with a range of reports.
- Efficiently manage Freedom of Information (FOI) requests for citizens.
- Uses the underlying GOSS Case Management solution to manage requests.
- Direct enquiries to the most appropriate resource for swift response.
- Device responsive: Use on mobile, tablet or desktops.
- Range of reports included as standard.
- 24/7/365 service requests via self-service.
- Use "assisted-service" to support digital transformation.
- Includes workflow for task/case allocation.
- Centrally manage details from across your organisation.
- Supports GDPR compliance, right to be forgotten etc.
- Keep customers informed, ask additional questions if needed.
- Efficiently monitor departmental returns.
- Reduce operational costs via efficient online end-to-end processing.
- Audit of actions and responses.
- Management Dashboards provide up to date stats and KPIs
- Send customer emails/MyAccount updates.
- Local Authority, Police, Housing Associations, Central Government Authorities/Agencies, NHS.