CGI - Advanced Threat Investigation (ATI) Service
CGI’s Advanced Threat Investigation (ATI) Service provides specialist protection and investigation capabilities for organisations concerned about highly sophisticated cyber-attacks. CGI’s team of security experts uncover attacks, such as zero day exploits, that are not readily identified by signature matching systems typical of the majority of current security monitoring services.
- Security Analytics
- Threat Intelligence Portal & providing Threat Intelligence products e.g. Symantec
- Malware Detection & Analysis
- Network Behavioural Analysis
- Providing COTS SIEM products e.g. Securonix SNYPR, Elastic Search (ELK)
- Providing COTS UEBA/EUBA, Insider Threat and Cyber Deception products
- Providing Threat hunting products e.g. Graylog, Barac etc.
- Sectors: Justice, Policing, Prosecution, Courts, Prisons, Probation, Central Government, Education
- Cost avoidance through higher detection rate compared with traditional tools
- Administrative savings through the ability to protect the 'fuzzy perimeter'
- Increased security of flexible and mobile working