Glasscubes Workgroup - Official
Glasscubes improves collaboration, project coordination and information request process. Powerful document management and file sharing - online forms and automated workflow - task and project management - collaboration and communication. Widely adopted throughout UK public sector. Easy deployment, user-friendly with no training required. Low cost, flexible monthly term. ISO27001 accredited.
- Dedicated support, configuration and migration assistance. Option to white label.
- Secure file storage, centrally store, share and easily search files.
- Document management, control user access, document versions, content approval.
- Task management, centrally co-ordinate tasks, manage workload, deliver results.
- Manage projects, status and progress reporting, task dependencies with Gantt.
- Extranet portals, collaborate with customers, partners and external team members.
- Social intranet, threaded discussions, 'Like' content, email notifications.
- Mobility, access your content on the go from any device.
- Simple user management, access control and activity audit.
- Better value for money than solutions from Huddle or Kahootz.
- Simplify team collaboration.
- Easier way to share files, manage tasks and communicate together.
- Quick to set up, easy to use and obtain adoption.
- Securely access content from anywhere on any device 24/7.
- Quickly find content with a powerful 'Search' and reduce email.
- Avoid document versioning chaos, ensure everyone references the same content.
- Keep everyone on the same page and projects on track.
- Engage team members, share news, encourage feedback and participation.
- Collaborate faster, smarter and with less effort.
- Improves knowledge transfer, facilitates decision making and drives innovation.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.