Northgate Public Services UK Limited
NPS Newborn Hearing Screening Programme S4H Version 2
NPS NHSP v2 provides Screening Managers with a fully integrated, pathway compliant management, operational and reporting toolkit to simplify the delivery of the Newborn Hearing Screening Programme.
- Accessible through a PC equipped with IE 9 or above.
- Securely accessed over the NHS N3 / SWAN Network.
- Tracks newborn babies along the screening and referral pathway.
- Birth notification integration / registration services providing full screening cohort.
- Integrates with hearing screening equipment allowing automatic test result capture.
- Stores test results against patient records.
- Workflow to drive the screening pathway.
- Integrates to Child Heath systems using FHIR messaging.
- Comprehensive letter facilities.
- Provides the complete tool kit to deliver Newborn Hearing Screening.
- Fully compliant with the NSC NHSP Service Specification.
- Automatically generates standard KPI reports.
- Supports community and hospital based screening.
- Provides QA module to support peer review of screening diagnositics.
- Provides extensive reporting supporting QA and CSIP of screening process.
- Provides service failsafe lists.
- Electronically links screening and referral and outcome pathways.
- Provides automatic updates of any demographic changes of cohort.
- Provides longitudinal register of all identified deaf babies / children