Defensive Cyber Security Training (CysA+)
Crucial Academy is a cyber security training provider offering accredited courses to both experienced cyber professionals and those seeking to enter the industry for the first time. Crucial Academy's courses provide the right skills for penetration testing, defensive cyber operations, information assurance and cyber threat intelligence.
- Provides globally recognised accrediation in cyber security.
- Courses accredited by CREST, CompTIA, or PECB.
- Delivered face to face by experienced cyber trainers.
- Structured learning, underpinned by practical labs and pre-course online training.
- Industry leading training for experienced professionals.
- CysA+ is a world recognised course for industry practitioners.
- Improved capability and understanding of the global threat landscape.
- Improved understanding of risk, compliance and current adversary techniques
- Decreased likelihood of breach through improved process and performance.
- Enhanced recognition of skills through accreditation.
- Improve staff buy-in through investment in skills.
£550 to £650 per person
- Education pricing available
5 3 5 1 9 7 1 0 5 0 0 7 1 9 5
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Crucial Academy provided accredited cyber security training courses on site at our state of the art training centre in Brighton. Each course is two weeks long and the following courses are available:
Cyber Threat Intelligence - CREST Registered Threat Intelligence Analyst (CRTIA)
Offensive Cyber - CREST Registered Tester (CRT) and CREST CPSA.
Defensive Cyber - CompTIA CysA+
Information Assurance - PECB ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and PECB Certified Data Protection Officer
An additional third week is available for purchase at additional costs, where Crucial's industry partners provide familiarisation and training with their tools, practices and procedures.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Other security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
Training is facilitated at Crucial Academy in Brighton. The course is conducted over a two week period (8-9 days teaching, 1-2 examinations).
In some cases, Crucial may be able to facilitate on site training or a condensed training package, however the cost and availability of this may be subject to change.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Crucial Academy can reply to emails and phone calls during UK business hours (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.)|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Crucial Academy's helpful colleagues are available during office hours to address any queries or questions about our training offering.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£550 to £650 per person|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|