A fully operational Digital Service Management service to manage your digital, cloud and heritage estate and deliver operational excellence. Our suite of ITIL-aligned, modularised service components enable you to manage all your services in full alignment with any existing Service Management capabilities.
- Service Operations, Service Transition, Service Design and Service Strategy.
- Services based on Mozaic’s best-practice, proven process model.
- Deep understanding of each process and its interdependencies.
- Oﬀered either as a complete service or as discrete modules.
- Assistance to help mature internal capabilities.
- Delivered on an interim or long-term basis.
- Provision of Service Desk if required.
- Provision of a toolset and dashboards to support you.
- Accelerates the delivery of strong operational management.
- Operational surety.
- Sustains multi-sourced IT delivery and the use of Cloud services.
- Builds effective collaboration across all parties.
- Delivers ﬁnancial, service, agility and customer satisfaction beneﬁts.
- Provides coaching and knowledge transfer to permanent staﬀ.
£360 per person per day
+44 203 709 1625
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||
The Mozaic Digital Service Management Operational Service is a fully operational Service Management capability to manage your multi-supplier estate. Our suite of ITIL aligned, modularised service components enable you to manage your services whilst ensuring full alignment and integration with your existing Service Management capabilities.
We define and implement an optimum blend of in-house capability and external support to deliver the Service Management capability required to manage your estate.
Mozaic’s Service Management solution is made up of several components enabling optimum flexibility. Any or all of the following components can be introduced by Mozaic into an organisation’s IT Operating Model framework:
• Service Desk - covering Incident, Request, Problem and Access Management
• Monitor – Availability, Event and Security Management/Monitoring
• Control – Change and Evaluation, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Service Catalogue and Release Management
• Cross Provider Management - Demand, Service Portfolio, Capacity, Finance and Service Continuity Management
• Service Knowledge Management
• Service Provider Assurance - Supplier Management, Service Level Management, Continual Service Improvement
• Information Security Support
• Service Transition Support
• Service Validation and Test
• Service Toolset Management
|Service constraints||Our service does not have any constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£360 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|