IT Service Management (ITSM) Architecture and Design Service
We offer ITSM Architecture Services to help you improve and optimise your service strategy and continuity.
Services include: strategy design, catalogue definition, contract development, SLA development, service and systems integration, performance management and live issue resolution.
We produce architectural artefacts including assessments, architecture models, current and future state service designs.
- Solutions Architecture based on TOGAF, and IT4IT
- Discovery engagements to evaluate existing architecture
- SIAM / SMI approach to support service and deployment management
- Asset, Demand, Capacity, Supplier, Availability, and Configuration Management
- Change and Release Management
- Service Operation and User Acceptance Testing (OAT/UAT)
- Service and Helpdesk Operations and Service Level Delivery
- Cloud Service Management Model Design
- Setup and Ongoing Cost Analysis and Viability Modelling
- Service KPI Modelling and Profile Development
- Mutli-domain experienced consultants
- Business and Technology integration for optimisation
- Work Package, Statements of Work, and Delivery Artefacts
- Public Sector Domain experience – Central, Local government, Government Agencies
- Integrated Service Design for effective business and IT service relationships
- Cloud Technology Service offerings and support elements
- Management of SLAs, KPIs and supplier performance through service governance
- Co-ordination and alignment of enterprise wide service and technology elements
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.