Grey Monarch Limited
Universal Automation Centre in the Cloud
Universal Automation Center provides background job scheduling, orchestration and workload automation of executable tasks, jobs and file transfers across multiple platforms and technologies including: Microsoft Windows, Unix (AIX, HP-UX, Solaris etc.), Linux, IBM z/OS, SAP, Tandem, IBM iSeries, SOA, and RDBMS. User access is provided by a fully web-based interface.
- Enterprise wide workload automation
- Schedule and Orchestrate background tasks, programs and file transfers
- Event driven automation and orchestration across the organization
- 100% Web based drag and drop task orchestration
- Open agents for any Operating System platform
- Custom Dashboards and Graphical Workflows
- Guaranteed Secure Managed File Transfer
- Complete automation of processing tasks across multiple platforms
- Create simple of complex dependencies between tasks
- Get instant notification of business processes that might miss SLAs
- View and manage your business processes from any device
- Embed secure file transfers within your business processes
- Create graphical drag-and-drop connectors between tasks
- Get automatic alerts of task failures or processes running late
- Start with automating as few tasks as you like...
- ...and scale up to millions of tasks per day
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.