Service Design Plan
Part of risual’s Optimise and Support portfolio. This service is underpinned by ITIL v3 and delivered in line with ISO 20000. The Service Design Plan is a non-technical document compiled from information collated during a Service Design Workshop, defining key IT support functions and processes.
- Includes definition of service processes, aligned to ITILv3/4.
- Defines service level agreements for all in-scope services.
- Covers all 26 ITILv3 processes and ITILv4 additions.
- Details internal and externals stakeholders, their roles and responsibilities.
- Defines the service model for services delivered by IT.
- Provides a formal baseline to measure service performance.
- Includes service transition planning information.
- All staff NPPV-3 Cleared and fully certified.
- Delivered in line with recognised international and UK government standards.
- Delivered by fully certified ITIL and ISO experts and practitioners.
- Allows for the stable, consistent delivery of IT managed services.
- Provides a solid foundation for continual service improvement.
- Includes detailed responsibilities for all parties involved.
- Includes a comprehensive service design plan and service onboarding plan.
- Delivered in partnership with your IT service teams.
- Allows for smooth transitioning for service offboarding.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.