Deloitte offer a distinct approach for clients wanting to modernise legacy SAS platforms to cloud based solutions, from installation/migration activity, administration of software/environment through to application of Data Management, Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics and Visualisation. Includes customisable support levels from our SAS experts through to a fully, day-to-day managed service.
- Scalable delivery approach including agile and other project management methodologies.
- Experienced SAS certified consultants with deep understanding of analytics lifecycle.
- Cutting-edge application development using technology across the SAS platform suite.
- Data Management using DI Studio, DataFlux, Data Loader for Hadoop.
- Innovative advanced analytics using Base SAS and Enterprise Miner.
- Open-source and SAS integration using Viya,Visual Investigator, Visual Data Mining.
- Custom Visualisation and dashboards using Visual Analytics and Visual Statistics.
- Regular, proactive application and server updates/backups, audits and scans.
- Enhanced application and platform monitoring with customisable ticket response time.
- Bespoke and transferable Risk, Change and Quality management processes.
- Distinct delivery approach minimizes impact to in-flight delivery streams.
- Expert support using trusted methods and industry-defined best practices.
- Leading technology applications to support business processes and drive decision-making.
- Transparency of data sources, data lineage and transformations.
- Deploy actionable intelligence real-time decision-making into production processes
- Integrate predictive insights and establish structured, repeatable processes
- Open source (R, Python) and SAS integration efficiencies.
- Rapid access, identification and easy comprehension of latest data trends.
- High performance and scalable to future analytical requirements
- Mitigate/resolve business-critical faults and maintain controlled change and assurance.
£275 per person per day
- Education pricing available
0207 303 0913
|How the planning service works||
Using our proven Cloud-delivery methodology, we develop an in-depth understanding of current I.T capability and external dependencies established through a Discovery of the existing client services ensuring an overall appreciation of business applications, usage and availability.
To support planning activities, designed to minimise impact to BAU and other project delivery groups, the hosting infrastructure is analysed and quality, change and security requirement definitions are created.
A Cloud-hosting support and management operating model is created as part of an overall strategic IT plan also including capturing established business management processes ensuring optimal operational capabilities thus providing a return on investment.
An initial proposal document produced for client review and further refinement is produced followed by a comprehensive work package, including transition to business acceptance, established, managed and delivered to successful completion.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Initial identification of client training requirements is undertaken, allowing our consultants to create bespoke workshops and materials to support services and solutions transition as well as any business acceptance needs.
Working with the client, our consultants can use our SAS Platinum partnership to identify, analyse and procure services for any out-of-scope training needs to support ongoing business and I.T. processes.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Derived from client expectations and legal, legislative requirements, quality and acceptance criteria are defined before products and strategies including, but not limited to, project plans, design, risk, quality and configuration management documents are produced ahead of appropriate review points validating approach viability and achievability.
Client engagement is established and managed, by I.T. and business stakeholders working in tandem with our consultants throughout the journey, fostering a collaborative mentality and easing knowledge transfer as part of a smooth progression into business acceptance.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Client quality expectations, including related performance indicators, are identified and used to derive measurable metrics as well as documented in the appropriate quality management products, which define duties to achieve required quality levels during delivery and associated techniques and standards to be applied.
A quality log used throughout the duration of the engagement tracks performance including methods and resources responsible for quality management tasks, which in turn capture dates, test and results.
Derived quality metrics are adapted into a performance baseline tests capturing current performance levels, which are used as part of the testing cycle against cases that replicate usage in a live environment to be analysed to confirm quality expectations have been met.
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
We provide support for services that we have built and implemented. The exact scope of support services is agreed on a case-by-case basis to match buyer needs, and can include:
* First line support for users
* Second or third-line support for users
* Ticket-tracking and resolution
* Continuous delivery of bug fixes and enhancements
* Monitoring of user feedback and maintenance of a backlog of enhancement / improvement needs
* Continuous improvement services to address further needs
* Model calibration and re-training where necessary
Where service constraints exist of a general nature, they would usually be addressed in the Service Definition document. These and any other constraints would need to be discussed with the client prior to placing the Order including constraints that are specific to the client or the client’s situation or that need to be addressed before delivery of the service.
We will rely on the client to bring to our attention, before the order is agreed, any specific constraints that need to be addressed including those that could impact on quality, service levels, costs or duration of the engagement.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||For Deloitte-hosted solutions, within 2 working hours or if at a weekend, within two hours on the next working day. Specific SLAs would need to be agreed if not hosting on our own cloud-hosting environment.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||We provide dedicated support from a project team, led by a Lead Engagement Partner who is accountable for the delivery of our service. This support is part of our service, and is provided throughout the duration of our service provision. It is typically available during working hours (Monday to Friday) but, with agreement, we can provide service and support for critical deadlines outside these hours.|
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||SAS|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£275 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|