Innovation means solving problems. BJSS’ Innovation Accelerators help clients identify, validate and generate value from an idea with velocity and agility. From workshops and hackathons to innovation sprints and large-scale deliveries, BJSS takes clients on a transformation journey, sharing their know-how, upskilling employees, and de-risking deliveries.
- Executive workshops helping c-suite and directors understand value in innovation.
- Hackathons providing hands-on experience, ideation and team building.
- Innovation sprints, kick-starting innovation through design thinking and lean start-up.
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) deliveries to rapidly deliver value.
- Scale up deliveries to deliver value beyond the MVP.
- Continuous improvements and managed service to support (new) products/services.
- Reusable innovation toolkit including technology and delivery patterns speeding deliveries.
- Holistic approach to problem-solving, solution design, and product launch.
- A user-centric approach using service design methodology and design thinking.
- Agile methodologies and ways of working to provide lean deliveries.
- Creates working prototype to demonstrate the solution vision.
- Uses working prototypes to gather stakeholder support and feedback.
- Combines advisory, design, build, architecture and managed services.
- De-risks delivery using BJSS’ scalable approach.
- Assesses business value rapidly and reduces costs of delivery.
- Iterative agile approach reduces waste and delivers value quicker.
- Early-released value can be used to fund future iterations.
- Delivered features meet user needs.
- A lean start-up methodology to quickly react to user feedback.
- Holistic framework enables change of systems, removing rework.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.