Business Value Assurance
Part of risual’s Advisory and Management service portfolio. This service uses value metric analysis to understand the current and future state of the organisation, and how value can be realised from Microsoft technologies. It maximises return on Microsoft licencing using a simple scorecard method, defining dependencies, value and priority.
- Documents cost and value as a function of IT services.
- Enables business function-based value propositions.
- Performs SWOT analysis - Understand strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Provides structured stakeholder engagement sessions.
- Provides business analysis and industry benchmarking.
- Helps clients with their business case development and validation.
- Supports the design and implementation of Cloud based services.
- Clearly identifies Microsoft licensing cost savings.
- Delivers identification of product and support cost savings.
- Allows better understanding of your organisational needs.
- Provides cost transparency for existing arrangements for IT services.
- Enables visibility of hidden IT value.
- Identifies the true cost drivers within IT.
- Provides understanding of the value of investing in Cloud services.
- Allows understanding of where to invest in Cloud based services.
- Improves business outcomes and helps inform the business case.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.