Connect‘s GDPR auditing service will help you ensure your website is compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulation.
The audit will help you to understand where your organisation resides in terms of compliance and provides suitable recommendations to resolve any identified issues.
- Identifies GDPR impact on plugins, privacy notices, cookie policies, forms
- Identifies impact on comments, Google Analytics tracking and e-commerce
- Identifies GDPR impact on user databases and newsletter lists
- Provides clear recommendations
- Assists with achieving legal compliance with data protection regulations
- Improves understanding of GDPR compliance requirements
£199 per unit
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
Connect Internet Solutions Ltd
+44 (0) 1512824321
|How the planning service works||Buyers will receive a report that will record issues and more importantly provide prioritised recommendations on GDPR compliance.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Connect may require access to your CMS to perform the audit.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
The service is delivered within normal working hours of 9am-5pm.
A date for delivery of the GDPR audit report will be agreed with the client.
Our Project Manager will support you throughout. Please see pricing documents for costs.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£199 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|