Aligning your Drupal development with your objectives and bilingual audience needs. Expert website evaluation and remedial action covering usability, online goals and accessibility. S8080 employ user experience/UX tools including competitor/peer analysis, content audit, persona development, user journeys, IA and wireframe prototypes, ensuring audiences consume and engage with your content.
- Expert review before and/or after your Drupal development
- Stakeholder engagement workshop experience up to Minister level
- Alignments sessions, requirements gathering workshops, depth interviews
- Competitor and peer analysis
- Content inventory (every page) or content audit (sampling)
- Proto persona workshops and persona development
- User journey design
- Card sorting, user testing and eye tracking
- Website information architecture - IA
- Drupal optimised wireframes, web prototyping, design and Drupal development
- Wales based agency, Drupal team, UK hosting provision. No freelancers
- Information security assured – ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified
- Help with your existing content audit, mapping and migration plan
- Clients include No.10, ministerial departments, emergency services, local authority, education
- English/Welsh bilingual publishing experience for Welsh Government and NAfW
- Design and build services that meet the Digital Service Standard
- 17 years Welsh public sector knowledge and experience
- Success metrics defined, implemented and measured
- Welsh Language Commissioner standards compliant development
- Pan-disability user testing available
£600 to £750 per person per day
- Education pricing available
|How the planning service works||
We have provided the top-level stages involved (and costs) for a typical UX process as well as a CMS deployment and associated hosting in our pricing document. This information will help you decide what your organisation needs to implement a cloud hosted content management system once UX design is complete
The stages correspond to those in the Government Digital Service's Service Manual and Digital Service Standard.
During your shortlisting process, we will discuss your project in more detail and provide you with a very detailed method statement and more accurate costs tailored to your project's exact specification and hosting requirements.
Once we begin working together, we can assist with all aspects of planning for your new system, including:
• Technical alignment meetings with your other service providers and internal IT team
• Cloud strategy, business analysis and stakeholder requirements
• User needs and requirements gathering for your new CMS
• Content audit and inventory
• Content map and migration strategy
• Information architecture
• Technical and security architecture
• Hosting planning, server configuration and hardening
• Wireframe prototype, user journeys and solution design
• User testing planning
• Onsite training, user documentation and video 'reminders' of commonly used functionality
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Our training sessions for your CMS typically last between half a day and a full day, depending on your CMS deployment's functionality. You will be trained by your S8080 project manager and the lead developer for your project. These two people will have been intimately involved in your project from inception and will have a detailed understanding of every aspect.
Before they arrive at your offices, they will prepare easy to read, concise documentation for you and your team and also brief video tutorials for common tasks. These videos will always be available to you as 'reminders' for CMS tasks that you may only perform occassionally.
We encourage a 'train the trainer' approach to keep your training costs low, and we'll typically train up to six members of your team in the session. If you'd like larger groups trained, we may split the training into several smaller groups to retain the the ideal traner/trainee ratios.
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Once the UX process is complete, S8080 can assist with transition planning and can provide code review, security and compliance audits of existing websites or applications before helping you with migration.
If you'd like us to migrate or support a CMS, website or online application that has been built by another provider, we will need to check a few things first - we may need to do a code review and validate various technical aspects including security and accessibility.
Once these checks have been made, we'll assist with any remedial technical or security actions. We'll then be able to help with CMS setup, configuration and optimisation, cloud hosting setup, incorporating branded accessible templates that work across different browsers and devices. Finally, if required, we can help you with your existing content; assisting with a content audit, mapping existing content to your new system and developing a migration plan.
Once live, we'll support your CMS - upgrading, maintenance, hosting, security patching, system hardening, development, training and 24/7/365 monitoring.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
S8080 are ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Standard certified.
On a full end-to-end CMS project, we provide performance testing and QA to ensure your solution is production ready for release which includes testing by our testers, creative and development teams, and UAT including (not an exhaustive list):
• Creative design and brand adherence
• Functionality against specification, user stories and wireframes
• Browser version graceful degradation
• Validation and compliance
• Cross browser compatibility
• Security and vulnerability scanning
• Accessibility testing
• jMeter, PHP profiling and load testing
• Link checking
We can provide a test plan and scripts for client UAT, in line with the functional specification and the agreed acceptance criteria.
Also, if it's a requirement, we can help with online and lab-based user testing and pan-disability user testing with each testing team made up of individuals who have different types of disabilities and all of whom use assistive technology to access computers. We test to ensure accessibility for those people with:
- Low Vision
- Colour Blindness
- Mobility impairments
- Learning difficulties
- Autistic Spectrum disorders
|Security testing service||Yes|
|Security testing type||
|Other security testing||NetSparker website vulnerability scanner and security tool|
|Accredited security testers||Yes|
|Security testing accreditations||
|Other security testing accreditations||ISO/IEC 27001:2013|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
We provide 'office hours' or '24/7/365' support for cloud-based open source content management systems - Drupal CMS and Umbraco CMS.
We support the following hosting services:
• Rackspace fully managed single tenant cloud Virtual Machine
• UKCloud Enterprise Compute Cloud Medium/POWER - Assured OFFICIAL
• Microsoft Azure fully managed single tenant cloud Virtual Machine
|Service constraints||If you'd like us to migrate or support a CMS, website or online application that has been built by another provider, we will need to check a few things first - we may need to do a code review and validate various technical aspects including security, accessibility and usability.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Support availability is 24/7 - 365 days a year.
Standard support response times within 30 minutes, normally a lot quicker.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.0 AA or EN 301 549 9: Web|
|Web chat accessibility testing||Validation from web chat SaaS provider.|
Together with a fully managed hosting provision, we offer two support options. Your S8080 Project Manager will be your single point of contact for the duration of your support.
• Standard Support - available from half a day a month at £650 a day. Support will be provided during office hours, Monday to Friday, 8.00 to 5.30pm. For extended cover, see our 24/7/365 support below.
Our clients usually purchase a number of days that can be used for absolutely anything, it's very flexible. Work is billed to the nearest 10 minutes and charged at our standard rates with no surcharges.
• 24/7/365 Support - for clients who demand an extended level of service. It’s 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year and available as a ‘bolt-on’ to our Standard Support. This level of support costs £650 a month.
How it works: if your website or application becomes unavailable at 1.30am on Christmas morning, our developers will be alerted and will investigate the issue with the hosting provider's engineers to get things working again soon as possible. It saves our clients from having to worry about their website being offline at 9.00am on a working day.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£600 to £750 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|