CarePulse market management
CarePulse supports health and social market management (continuing healthcare (CHC), funded nursing care (FNC), mental health (MH), LD, children's).
CarePulse is the technology backbone for market analysis, sustainable and efficient price-setting through cost modelling, best practice service specification and contract development, collaborative public procurement, contract management and standardised quality monitoring.
- Dynamic, real-time error checking in forms
- Interactive data visualisations
- Real time vacancy reporting
- Responsive web interfaces
- CSV exports of datasets
- Remote access through APIs
- Integrated maps for service navigation
- Improve the accuracy of self-reported information (e.g. quality metrics)
- Enhance the user experience (quicker, easier, once only)
- Gain insights by exploring rich data visualisations
- Save time and money through efficient, global real-time vacancy system
- Maximise use of existing health and social care capacity
- Comply with reporting requirements regardless of device
- Quickly read (and write) all relevant content on the move
- Export or print desired datasets to share with third parties
- Enhance service selection user experience by providing comprehensive easy-to-read information
- Simplify service selection through map-based navigation
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.