Symantec (UK) Ltd
Symantec Email Threat Detection and Response (ETDR)
Email Threat Detection and Response is an add-on to Symantec™ Email Security.cloud. Customers are protected from advanced malware and targeted attacks by leveraging the Global Intelligence Network, Heuristic technology, Attachment Sandboxing and protection against the weaponisation of URLs after delivery. ETDR delivers greater detail and context about the threats stopped.
- Targeted Attack Identification
- Sandboxing of unknown attachments for malware discovery
- Advanced Reporting from 60+ data points
- API for SIEM integration
- Safe Delivery of URLs within Emails
- URL Protection blocks malicious links by analyzing at click time
- Detail into email threats stopped and attacks that were targeted
- Stop advanced-malware that is designed to evade traditional detection methods
- Providing more reporting audit points which to identify attack campaigns
- Ingest into SIEM for correlation for identifying specific attacks
- Continuous scanning of URLs initially determined as safe.
- Includes phishing awareness training