Password Security Audit
This service forms part of risual’s Optimise and Support portfolio. It helps protect organisations from identity threats by performing a complete, non-intrusive review of Active Directory passwords, looking for common errors that attackers are likely to target. The service is delivered by Microsoft certified, Security Cleared support advisors.
- Performs a security audit against all domains in the organisation.
- Generates reports to highlight key security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Identifies weak and/or duplicate passwords across Active Directory.
- Provides support for both user and administratove accounts.
- Provides insight into how secure passwords are across the organisation.
- Enables peace of mind to know that users are secured.
- Explore more than just the weakness of passwords.
- Provides capabilities to audit highty complex passwords.
- Delivered within three days of the audit run.
- Includes recommendations to educate users on password security.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.