SCISYS UK Ltd
SCISYS Cloud Integration Service
This service typically integrates internal and external services, tools, products, applications or systems that provide cloud-based, business critical solutions. SCISYS brings experience, expertise and innovation to systems integration and interoperability, exploiting web services, APIs and Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs), providing enterprise solutions, data services, information management, reporting and more.
- Integrates software, middleware, hardware and specialist components (GIS, workflow, etc.)
- Integration into existing cloud environment or provision of new infrastructure.
- Exploits range of middleware including Software AG, JBoss, IBM, Oracle.
- Deployment of Enterprise Service Buses (ESB) where appropriate.
- Micro services
- Suitable for public, private and hybrid clouds.
- Cloud-provider partners include Amazon, Adapt, Google, UKCloud, Azure and Savvis.
- Delivery in-line with Government Service Design Manual
- Vendor agnostic
- Built on 30 years of experience
- Integrated systems to improve performance and gain efficiency savings.
- Powerful enterprise-wide solutions through integration and interoperability.
- Functionality includes workflow, case management, automation, authentication, reporting, BPM, etc.
- Provides information management, collaboration, data services, enterprise applications, etc.
- Exploits functionality of legacy systems and previously siloed data.
- Integrates external services e.g. payment, authentication and verification systems.
- Adheres to standards such as PRINCE2, ITIL and ISO9001/27001.
- DevSecOps / Websphere