GOSS Interactive Ltd
GOSS Room Bookings
The no-code GOSS Room Bookings solution enables organisations to manage room bookings: checking criteria-specific availability, viewing calendars, making and editing bookings, searching, managing recurring meetings.
- Uses proven GOSS Booking technology to manage requests.
- Use for range of assets: rooms, spaces, desks etc.
- Configure: capacity, facilities, include floor plans etc.
- Device responsive: Use on mobile, tablet or desktops.
- Range of reports included as standard.
- 24/7/365 service requests via self-service.
- Multi-faceted searching: search specific availability or across various types.
- Self-service and assisted service for managing bookings.
- Centrally manage details from across your organisation.
- Administrator roles for power users.
- Reduce operational costs via efficient online end-to-end processing.
- Dashboards show room utilisation, average duration, peak times etc.
- Administrators can lock down/protect specific rooms.
- Audit of actions and responses.
- Staff Security groups control who can book specific rooms.
- Send customer emails/MyAccount updates.
- Comprehensive search types include detailed criteria-based searches.
- Shortlisted calendar views give visual display.
- Recurring bookings. Secured access to view certain rooms.
- Local Authority, Police, Housing Associations, Central Government Authorities/Agencies, NHS.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.