As a software provider for public transport related solutions, MENTZ provides applications into cloud based environments. These are used by public sector organisations such as Local Transport Authorities, Public Transport Executives, County and City Councils to plan their timetables and provide Journey Planner information for their users.
- Integration, dissemination of public transport data within defined rule set
- Web based integration and normalisation of public transport related data
- Plot public transport related data on map
- Report on data issues in available public transport data
- Journey Planner web interface for contact centres (TICC at TfL)
- Provide support services online and track issues
- Journey Planner API and routing engine for public transport data
- Configure and patch applications with new versions
- Central web application to report on Journey Planner usage, issued
- Use OpenStreetMap and other GIS for public transport data visualisation
- Scale Journey Planner system up and down depending on load.
- Use multiple instances for production, staging and development.
- Use flexible cloud configuration management and replication functions.
- Provide failover recovery for important instances and functions.
- Replicate environments when required and in case of failures.