IBM iX has a global partnership with Adobe to deliver solutions to drive the reinvention of the digital experience for Public Sector employees and customers. Our implementation services help organisations to design, test and deploy this market leading technology across the full suite of Adobe Marketing Cloud components
- Planning, concept and execution of projects on Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Forms implementation to drive paperless, efficient and automated processes.
- Analytics and targeting capabilities for personalised and dynamic form experiences
- Combining forms and document management to deliver paperless forms lifecycle.
- User experience design to enable digital first services.
- Integration of new digital processes in existing core systems.
- Provide a platform on which teams can securely collaborate.
- Protect, control and monitor files inside and outside controlled environments.
- Manage redaction of documents at scale with complex security criteria.
- Deploying advanced marketing solutions to drive recruitment engagement.
- Enabling digital re-invention of Public Sector organisations.
- Using Agile delivery methodology to drive rapid results.
- World class User Experience Design to deliver compelling user interfaces.
- Design Thinking approach to ensure user needs are understood.
- Rapid deployment of AEM sites using delivery accelerators.
- Quickly improve the digital engagement with citizens through automated forms.
- Enabling secure collaboration across departments and agencies.
- Enable right size deployment of Adobe Marketing Cloud components.
£394 per person per day
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
|How the planning service works||
The IBM iX and Adobe partnership is the single alliance that can reinvent the digital experience landscape, and deliver customer experiences to match leading industry standards, and enable public sector organisations to build real relationships with citizens.
The following is an outline of some of the competencies and specialist services brought to clients by the Adobe & IBM iX partnership to enable them to plan and deploy this market leading software:
Experience Strategy and Experience Design:
Defines a future vision of the experience, breaks down the implications into capabilities, target operating model, road map and business case. Creates intuitive, beautiful experiences based on citizen and consumer insights to create a proof of concepts bringing to life the strategic vision.
Adaptive and learning interactions:
Brings the power of cognitive to digital engagement – enabling ever-more-personalised experience for citizens, and genuine one-to-one engagement with government.
The combination of IBM iX’s deep customer insights and the market-leading personalisation capabilities of the Adobe Marketing Cloud provide organisations with the complete toolkit to achieve any objectives marketing set.
Cross-Channel Campaigns and Data-Driven Marketing:
Delivers campaigns and interactions with citizens that are personalised and driven by data insight ensuring campaigns are engaging and meaningful.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Our training is developed collaboratively with buyer. Training planning starts with the Training Needs Analysis (TNA). The TNA assesses the target audience and their training requirements to identify what training is required and how it should be delivered. This will be tempered with the application of real-world constraints and IBM’s knowledge of conducting TNAs and delivering successful training and business change. The key features of our training approach are: Ease of use is built into the design of the user interfaces; We use a blended learning approach that combines a mix of online self-study, webinars and classroom training tailored to different staff groups, training needs, learning styles and geographical locations; A recognition of the need to deliver training at the key stages of the programme, whilst minimising time away from the business; A focus on providing users with the materials and ability to conduct training in their own time in their own location; A ‘train the trainer’ approach to enable the buyer to train users who do require face to face training and Feedback processes to measure the take-up and effectiveness of training, with fast and flexible mechanisms to update training materials and training delivery mechanisms.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
These services can be used to deliver a number of outcomes for the department or agency but we have focused our cloud services to help the following types of services move to the cloud:
1) Going paperless
2) Forms engagement
3) Digital engagement
4) Public Sector recruitment
5) Secure digital collaboration of teams and, where permitted, departments
6) Secure document collaboration and management with rights management and redaction enablement
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Our standard approach to delivering an Adobe based solution would be to deliver and test iteratively using an Agile delivery approach so that validation of requirements and assurance of testing are built in to the delivery lifecycle.
We can and have for a number of clients also performed "at scale" testing to ensure that deployed services will work at the peaks of service expected in full usage. We will work with each client to define both a testing approach and a scaling solution that can meet difficult performance criteria.
|Security testing service||Yes|
|Security testing type||
|Other security testing||
|Accredited security testers||Yes|
|Security testing accreditations||
|Other security testing accreditations||
|Certified Professional (CCP) risk analysts||Yes|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||IBM offers a range of service levels depending on the specific service or system that is implemented and its criticality.|
This service is focused on the deployment of the Adobe Marketing Cloud and associated software across the full breadth of the components. Including:
AEM Sites - Core Content Management Module
AEM Assets - Digital Asset Manager Module
AEM Mobile - Mobile app development and management platform module
AEM Forms – Forms and Document Management Module
Adobe Media Optimiser
Adobe Audience Manager
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£394 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|