IGLU NW LTD
IGLU Classroom is an interactive digital classroom management suite. It offers a highly secure online synchronous learning environment that enables teaching staff to deliver classes remotely in real-time.
IGLU Classroom is tailor-made to meet the needs of the educational sector and fully compliant with CyberEssentialsPlus, GDPR, G-Cloud, and LearningToolsInteroperability (LTI).
- Real-time digital online classrooms for synchronous learning
- Live Audio / Live Video Interactive Classrooms
- Secure content sharing / multimedia sharing and instant messaging
- Shared digital whiteboard with multi user engagement capability
- Interactive learning environment to maximise teaching outcomes via remote learning
- Divide pupils into groups (e.g. by activity, level, for tests/exams)
- Private messaging and classroom chat for pupil engagement
- User friendly interface compliant with WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility standards
- Maximise learner engagement through interactive video conferencing
- Sophisticated classroom teaching settings and permission controls
- Secure and compliant packet of contingency measures ensuring service continuity
- Complies with Government Cloud Strategy & Technology Code of Practice
- Design-led solutions in accordance with the Government Service Manual
- Teachers able to deliver classes remotely or using blended learning
- Reduction in time and cost associated with in-person teaching
- A resource in knowledge transfer, online meetings and workforce upskilling
- Building resilience into service delivery ensuring consistent learning outcomes
- Connect pupils to regular classes/teachers in closed classroom environment
- Robust safeguarding measures ensuring safety in a secure online environment
- Compatible for use on desktop, laptop and mobile devices alike.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.