As part of this service CGI will undertake a PCI DSS health check by jointly assessing the current environment, producing a gap analysis requirements and ensuring continued compliance as PCI DSS scope and requirements change.
- Analysis of current environment against PCI DSS requirements
- Executive summary of findings
- Gap Analysis to the PCI DSS requirements
- Summary of recommended actions
- Roadmap to achieve PCI compliance
- By showing compliance, demonstrate that systems are secure
- Improve reputation with acquirers and payment brands
- Minimise the risk of data breaches now and in future
- Minimise the risk of reputational damage caused By breaches
- Minimise risk of lawsuits, insurance claims, fines etc
£670 per person per day
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
The PCI-DSS requires that card information is appropriately protected and the standard defines a rigorous approach.
We have both helped organisations prepare for an external PCI-DSS audit as well as helping them through the audit.
In the context of a cloud implementation, it is essential that, before any PCI information is ported to the cloud environment, the security is appropriately validated.
We do this by both workshops/interviews based audits as well as formal penetration testing using CHECK and/or CREST qualified ethical hackers. Use of these highly qualified individuals helps assure the security of the cloud implementation.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||This service does not provide support|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£670 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|