IMD CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Change Management Training (APMG International Change Management™)
Developed by APMG in partnership with the Chartered Management Institute, this course is designed to help you develop effective leadership and management skills to support individuals, teams and organisations through the impacts of change.
Delegates learn how people will react and how to manage those reactions in technology change programmes.
- Focuses on change, communications and stakeholder management practices
- Based on 13 Knowledge Areas of CMI’s Change Management BoK
- Covers change and the individual and the organisation
- Covers the human side of change management
- Training provided by an experienced and certified Change Management practitioner
- APMG accredited training, delivered in a passionate, relatable, practical way
- Covers ‘soft skills’, including teamwork and communication
- Delegates receive the official manual, The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook
- 4.5 day course includes Foundation and Practitioner exams
- Managing change effectively supports successful digital transformation
- Enables teams to adapt to the demands of change quickly
- Provides skills to manage the human side of technology change
- Enables cloud-based systems and services to be used more effectively
- Delegates gain a nationally and internationally recognised qualification
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.