Workload Allocation Management Software (WAMS)
WAMS provides a modelling platform to support the planning, ongoing monitoring and reporting of workload delivery in line with agreed frameworks and statutory reporting requirements. The solution facilitates maximisation of academic and professional resources. As different workloads are entered the failure to meet approved tolerances are immediately visible.
- Facilitates fair, transparent and equitable workloads
- Customised configurations to support all needs
- Supports scenario planning and modelling for multiple years
- Helps deliver equality and diversity policies
- Provides complete audit trails or acceptance of workload
- Access from mobile technology
- Dashboard reports provide instant overview of planning process and status
- Approved by KPMG as TRAC Compliant for Universities
- Supports career pathways and career progression
- Integrates with key systems including HR, Payroll, Finance
- Increases consistency, transparency and perceived fairness of workload allocation
- Supports global tariffs with local/course, program variations
- Reduction in cost and effort associated with workload planning
- Encourages common approaches to workload planning and reporting
- Customisable reports for submission to regulatory bodies saves time
- Assists planning by identifying staff needs and skill pool.
- Instant updates, showing existing commitments when allocating work.
- Integration avoids duplication of data
- Identifies over and under resourced departments
- Dashboard reports provides clear visibility of resources and commitments