Knowledge Hub Microsites
Always open, digital exhibition space. Your own branded ‘Show Space’ on Knowledge Hub to promote your knowledge, assets and services and convene direct subject matter conversations. Utilise Knowledge Hub’s extensive digital toolset to create fully responsive microsite pages in your own style, without the need for hosting and maintenance fees.
- A microsite of easily navigable web pages with your branding.
- Easy-to-configure page design and flexible digital layout.
- Extensive digital collaboration toolset: discussion forum, library, polls and more.
- Categorise and tag information so it’s easily findable.
- Powerful search function and content recommendations.
- Administration tools: manage and organise content.
- Visible publicly (www), and across Knowledge Hub, for extended coverage.
- Fully responsive and WCAG AA accessible.
- Activity-based management information via Google Analytics.
- Trusted, secure (https), UK-hosted.
- Low cost, low code, open standards web pages.
- No maintenance, hosting or upgrade costs.
- Easy to manage and maintain.
- Quick set up time: established within a few days.
- Expert technical and content management support.
- Full administrator training.
- User-focused development and platform-wide upgrades.
- Improved efficiency through shared resources.
- Save time and money through re-use of established technology.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.