Vulnerability Management Service
SecurityHQ’s Vulnerability Management service goes several steps ahead of standard vulnerability management programs, by ensuring that organisations accurately detect, classify, and contextualise vulnerabilities, with designed & prioritised remediation programs, for full-proof vulnerability & patch management, delivered 24/7 by our certified analysts, and leverages powerful technology, including IBM QRadar Vulnerability Manager.
- Expert Analysts having certifications such as OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT.
- Power Technology powered by IBM QRadar Vulnerability Manager
- Precise, Action-oriented & Flexible Reporting
- Zero Complexity, Low Maintenance
- Continuous Governance Model
- Simple to deploy and Easy to Integrate
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports with granular statistical graphing
- Business Intelligence Analytics & Visualisation
- Access to Global SOC & SecurityHQ Labs
- Flexible schedule to define ‘Patch Days’ as per your convenience.
- Auditable collaboration, precise and applicable synopsis reports
- Dedicated Vulnerability Management Team, available 24/7.
- Accurate Prioritisation for reducing recovery time for remediation.
- Identify and map your businesses risk-level to cyber threats.
- Round-the-clock support for scheduling, analysis & reporting
- Visibility to Stakeholders to understand cyber risks
- Monthly Prioritised Remediation Reports.
- Access to SecurityHQ Labs and Threat Intel Advisories.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.