P3M Turnaround Recovery Planning Service - Cloud hosting & Cloud software
The turnaround recovery planning service will assist with re-planning where the business benefit cannot be delivered within a reasonable time or cost structure; the political environment is not supportive of recovery; the sponsor has departed and no replacement has stepped forward; business needs have changed; significant technological changes have occurred.
- Design, build and mobilise PMO services;
- Mentor and transfer skills to permanent PMO team;
- Provision of scalable and pragmatic services;
- Support for hybrid, agile or waterfall delivery methods;
- Robust functions and features to manage & control transition;
- Support all Cloud based service deployment models;
- Support benefits-led business change;
- Effective, transparent and agile PMO structures;
- Documentation and support services.
- Professional and independent experts;
- Experienced across public and private sector;
- Use of collaborative approach;
- Qualified, skilled and experienced practitioners;
- Influential and inspirational consultants;
- Provide informed decision making and consistent messaging;
- Will lead to prioritised investment and efficiency savings;
- Provide management control throughout transition;
- AXELOS Consulting Partner (ACP) and P3M3 Accredited Assessors;
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at Admin@ahe-pmo.uk
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.