The Sollis Partnership
Sollis Clarity is a Population Health Management (PHM) analytics platform. Delivers insights from data and supports the delivery of better patient outcomes, better patient experiences at a reduced cost. It does this through a sophisticated suite of health analytics that includes risk stratification, population segmentation, actuarial analysis & unwarranted variation.
- Scalable web based portal with user friendly, intuitive reporting.
- Secure, IG compliant, with pseudonimysation and reidentification support.
- Advanced risk stratification models available with bespoke configuration options.
- LTC, QOF, frailty, mortality, multimorbidity, urgent care and costing analysis.
- Sophisticated population segmentation with variation analysis for peer benchmarking.
- Support for GPs, CCGs, CSUs, STPs, PCNs, PCHs and ICSs.
- National and local tariffs, capitated and outcomes contracts, pathway costs.
- Integrate SUS, GP, community, ASC Mental Health and other data.
- Geographical mapping and support for public health analysis.
- Expert consultancy, implementation, data analysis, benefits realisation and training.
- Analyse you population and case find patients using one platform.
- Understand costs and drivers for care and access.
- Understand the risk associated with different population cohorts.
- Benefits realisation. Monitor programmes of care ensuring value and success.
- Efficiently import and quality assure integrated data sources.
- Compare providers of care and identify opportunity for improvement.
- Quickly identify trends in disease patterns and access to care.
- Access data to support and deliver local or national programmes.
- Access rich data sources to support transformation and business change.
- Design and manage multiple local care contracts (Pbr, outcomes, etc)