Our service is based on experience that it is essential that senior management and stakeholders agree the scale of ambition. Our service starts by establishing the strategic goals of the organisation and confirming that there is common understanding. We then develop the analysis culminating in drafting of appropriate business cases.
- Mapping of enterprise architectures and corporate cultures.
- Undertaking a capability analysis.
- Identifying business opportunities and threats.
- Recognising organisational strengths and weaknesses.
- Analysing business problems and identifying opportunities from problem resolution.
- Identifying potential solutions and ensure they are feasible.
- Comparing options to identify pros/cons, cost/benefits and risk profile.
- Scope change initiatives based on organisational parameters.
- Developing outline business case(s) for change at the right level.
- New business needs or requirements are identified early and recorded.
- Prioritisation ensures focus on real business value.
- More effective implementation of new solutions by the Authority.
- Provides a framework for cloud adoption team(s).
- Discover more cost effective solutions by supplier.
- Significant reduction in requirements churn.
- Reduction in rework – “get it right first time approach”.
- Focus on reducing costs.
- Market positioning for future growth.
£700 per person per day
- Education pricing available
Landseer Partners Ltd
|How the planning service works||Landseer Partners provides these cloud service features and benefits in a manner that is most appropriate to the support required by the customer. This support will range from focused workshops to off-site analysis, the provision of full time support for specific activities or on-going support during the Business Analysis Cloud phase.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Where the engagement is of a sufficient scale, a dedicated project manager will be assigned who will be the client’s primary point of contact during the engagement. The project manager will be responsible for assigning and allocating resource to ensure the engagement is delivered in line with the agreed service levels.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£700 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|