Landseer Partners Ltd
Business Analysis for Cloud Services
Our service is based on experience that it is essential that senior management and stakeholders agree the scale of ambition. Our service starts by establishing the strategic goals of the organisation and confirming that there is common understanding. We then develop the analysis culminating in drafting of appropriate business cases.
- Mapping of enterprise architectures and corporate cultures.
- Undertaking a capability analysis.
- Identifying business opportunities and threats.
- Recognising organisational strengths and weaknesses.
- Analysing business problems and identifying opportunities from problem resolution.
- Identifying potential solutions and ensure they are feasible.
- Comparing options to identify pros/cons, cost/benefits and risk profile.
- Scope change initiatives based on organisational parameters.
- Developing outline business case(s) for change at the right level.
- New business needs or requirements are identified early and recorded.
- Prioritisation ensures focus on real business value.
- More effective implementation of new solutions by the Authority.
- Provides a framework for cloud adoption team(s).
- Discover more cost effective solutions by supplier.
- Significant reduction in requirements churn.
- Reduction in rework – “get it right first time approach”.
- Focus on reducing costs.
- Market positioning for future growth.
Return to top ↑
Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
Terms and conditions