Population Health Capability Assessment
Caja provides a diagnostic to assess the maturity levels associated with the capabilities required to implement a population health management solution. The assessment reviews multi-organisation maturity, providing a set of recommendations and next steps indicating a level of readiness to implement a population based approach to health and care.
- Identification of key stakeholders including citizens, management, care-professionals, GPs etc.
- Review stakeholder engagement across all organisations
- Provide a capability maturity report to demonstrate organisational maturity
- Provide a high level strategic implementation roadmap
- Review potential cloud based technology solutions
- Highlight key assets and gaps/risks that need to be addressed
- Reduces programme risk and cost of transformation
- Provides understanding that enables your population health initiative to succeed
- Provides an understanding of stakeholder perceptions
- Provides an independent view on maturity to implement cloud solution
- Assessment is across multiple domains (strategy, operations, finance, technology)
- Assesses the potential capability gain achievable by implementing population health
- Identify gaps in plans (funding, technology, governance and resourcing)
- Core skills in supplier and third party management
- Provides a framework based approach to enable comparison with others
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.