The ECLIPSE Action Items Manager (AIM) allows the creation, allocation, monitoring and tracking of Action Items and their associated information across small and large project teams alike.
Beyond formal Action Item Lists, organizations can keep track of
important process decisions and information (e.g. approvals, requests for
- Creation, allocation, monitoring and tracking of Action Items
- Ability to operate and progress multiple actions in bulk
- Customisable notifications integrated with emails
- Dynamic search and export capability, based on project specific metadata
- Extensive reporting capabilities via customisable reports (DASH)
- Customisable Action Item metadata, based on specific customer requirements
- Recording of actions relevant to workflows from other ECLIPSE modules
- Cloud Access: access through a web browser
- Centralised Access point to all actions within a specific project
- Collaborate via a thread-based discussion
- Keep track of important process decisions and information (e.g. approvals)
- Compliant with ISO standards and industry standards (ECSS)
£8600 to £18000 per licence per year
- Education pricing available
- Free trial available
SAPIENZA CONSULTING LTD
|Software add-on or extension||No|
|Cloud deployment model||Private cloud|
|Service constraints||No constraints except downtime for planned maintenance which would be performed out of business hours. For planned downtime buyers are informed 1 week ahead of time.|
|System requirements||Browser Access|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Standard support times : Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00 (CET).
The support desk is closed at weekend excepts if particular conditions are agreed with the client at additional cost.
Our response time is dependant of the priority (combination of impact and urgency) given to a ticket raised:
• Critical – 30 Minutes (complete service is down)
• High – 4 Hours (Eg. User cannot login to a module)
• Medium – 12 Hours (Standard and Access Requests, Incidents and How To’s)
• Low – 24h: (Eg. resolving a problem for which a work around exists)
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 A|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Onsite support||Yes, at extra cost|
We offer 3 options: Silver/ Gold/Platinium;
Email and Phone Support
From 50 to 400 hours of annual support depending on service level
2. Meantime to respond
2.1 Silver level: critical (30min), high (12h), medium (2 days), low (4 days)
2.2 Gold level: critical (30min), high (8h), medium, (24h) low (4 days)
2.3 Platinium level: critical (30min), high (4h), medium (12h), low (24h)
Startup training via webex
User manuals available through client portal
Additional training or on site on-demand
4. Consultancy services
4.1 Silver level:
Trial version: 1 hour demo given by our consultant;
Implementation Services: Planning, Installation and Configuration of the system - standard out of the box; 2 days
Project Configuration Services: Configuration of user roles, metadata fields - 1 day of configuration consultancy at initial set up;
4.2 Gold level
same as silver level
+ 1 demo project set up for 3 weeks
+ up 2 days of configuration consultancy
4.3 Platinium level
same as silver level
+1 demo project set up for 3 weeks & support of our consultant during demo period
+up to 4 days of Configuration Consultancy
Silver: 6,500/ year
Gold : 15,000 / year
|Support available to third parties||Yes|
Onboarding and offboarding
Before starting Sapienza will provide online training (via webex) to end-users and administrators (start-up Basic training). A demo project on a sandbox will also be set up for users to trial the service for a limited period of time. Following startup training, additional training (Advanced training) can be provived upon request either online or onsite at client premises. This training is at additional cost and not part of the start up price package.
For AIM, the following training are available on demand:
1 . AIM User :
Scope: create, edit, review, assess, manage, approve, search, browse, view, share and downloadd actions
Duration: 2 hours
Max group size of 12
2. AIM Administrator
Scope: assign privileges, set access, customize metadata
Duration: 2 hours
Max group size of 12
User guides are available through our client portal and will be delivered with each training session. For the latest release always refer to the client portal.
|End-of-contract data extraction||At the end of the contract upon request of the client, an export of the data in various formats can be performed. Physical files will also be attached to the export. Depending on the size of the datapack, it can be delivered on a disk or via an other method of transfer agreeable by parties (e.g. ftp).|
On termination of the contract but subject to the customer paying all outstanding amounts due to the company, including fees in relation to the provision of the delivery of the data, Sapienza will as soon as practicable deliver to the customer the data (the digital data, provided by the client to Sapienza through the use of the software and stored on our servers as a results of the services provided).
All access to the service will be revoked as of the day of termination of the contract.
Using the service
|Web browser interface||Yes|
|Application to install||No|
|Designed for use on mobile devices||No|
|Accessibility standards||None or don’t know|
|Description of accessibility||Our service provides a user friendly interface but we currently do not perform intensive usability testing against these specific standards.|
|Accessibility testing||We do not currently perfom intensive interface testing with users of assistive technology.|
|Description of customisation||
- Service can be customised fully at Project Configuration level (Metadata fields, roles and privileges)
- Customisation is done through the application administration module (PAM, and AIM itself )
- Customisation is performed by Project Administrator and/or user with the corresponding privileges.
|Independence of resources||The service is hosted on a virtualised environment. Each client has it own virtual server, with dedicated resources in terms of CPU, memory, disk space, and backup. This separation garantees the users are not affected by the demand of other users.|
|Service usage metrics||Yes|
The following service metrics can be provided
- Usage metrics on AIM e.g.how many action have been created, are opened, closed, complete or overdue
- Usage metrics on accessing AIM (who is accessing AIM)
- Usage metrics on continuity and availability of the service
- Usage on issues /incidents related to the service
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Knowledge of data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Data storage and processing locations||United Kingdom|
|User control over data storage and processing locations||No|
|Datacentre security standards||Complies with a recognised standard (for example CSA CCM version 3.0)|
|Penetration testing frequency||At least once a year|
|Penetration testing approach||Another external penetration testing organisation|
|Protecting data at rest||Physical access control, complying with another standard|
|Data sanitisation process||Yes|
|Data sanitisation type||Deleted data can’t be directly accessed|
|Equipment disposal approach||In-house destruction process|
Data importing and exporting
|Data export approach||User can export data to Excel via the application itself|
|Data export formats||Other|
|Other data export formats||Excel only|
|Data import formats||Other|
|Other data import formats||Excel|
|Data protection between buyer and supplier networks||TLS (version 1.2 or above)|
|Data protection within supplier network||TLS (version 1.2 or above)|
Availability and resilience
The ECLIPSE service is hosted on a secure data centre called "The Bunker". The Cloud services of the Bunker are already pre-approved on the Government Digital Marketplace (All G-Cloud 8 registered). The Bunker garantee's 99.5% Network and Power availability and in case of hardware failure the system will be back online within 6 hours.
Sapienza garantees an availability level of 95% for the services hosted on the Bunker. A number of tools are used for that purpose:
- NAGIOS which provides monitoring of all mission-critical infrastructure components, including applications, services, operating systems, systems metrics etc.
- OSSEC which is a Host Intrusion Detection System application. It performs log analysis, integrity checking, registry monitoring, rootkit detection, real-time alerting and active response
- Sapienza has also created some custom scripts to verify and check several log files. These log files will be collected and send to the Nagios server for further processing of the daily checklist that the Technical Services Team uses to verify the availability of the service.
If Sapienza does not meet the guaranteed levels of availability in any three consecutive measurements period a penalty of 0.25% of the quarterly value shall be applied.
|Approach to resilience||Resilient power, network and cooling delivered into a dedicated/private cloud solution with encrypted object based storage backup and archive solution ensuring secure and immediate access to backups as required.|
|Outage reporting||Through our monitoring services we contiually mobitor the environment and detect failures. Alerts generated by our system are being assessed and handled by our Technical Services team. In case of unplanned outage a message will be posted on the public portal (entry page to the service) detailing when the system will be resumed. For planned outage Customers will be informed by email notifications.|
Identity and authentication
|User authentication needed||Yes|
|User authentication||Username or password|
|Access restrictions in management interfaces and support channels||Through user access privileges management module (PAM)|
|Access restriction testing frequency||At least every 6 months|
|Management access authentication||Username or password|
Audit information for users
|Access to user activity audit information||Users have access to real-time audit information|
|How long user audit data is stored for||At least 12 months|
|Access to supplier activity audit information||Users have access to real-time audit information|
|How long supplier audit data is stored for||At least 12 months|
|How long system logs are stored for||Between 6 months and 12 months|
Standards and certifications
|ISO/IEC 27001 certification||Yes|
|Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001||We are in the process of achieving certification|
|ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date||Planned for summer 2016|
|What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover||
According to the formal statement that outlines the Information Security controls aligned with the International Standard ISO 27001 that are applicable to Sapienza Consulting for the stated scope of their Information Security Management System, the following control and control objectives are excluded:
1) Internal Organisation /Contact with authorities:
Appropriate contacts with relevant authorities shall be maintained.
2) Physical and environmental security/Protecting against external and environmental threats: Physical protection against natural disasters, malicious attack or accidents shall be designed and applied.
|ISO 28000:2007 certification||No|
|CSA STAR certification||No|
|Other security accreditations||Yes|
|Any other security accreditations||
|Named board-level person responsible for service security||Yes|
|Security governance accreditation||Yes|
|Security governance standards||ISO/IEC 27001|
|Information security policies and processes||
Sapienza includes Information security as part of its business management policy. Sapienza’s business management system (BMS) is accredited with ISO 9001.
Sapienza regards quality and information security as the responsibility of each and every employee whilst recognizing the role of senior management to ensure that there is the appropriate guidance and frameworks in place. We are committed to:
• Grow our business by managing business risk and maximising client satisfaction
• Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements
• Ensure our staff conform to all aspects of our Business Management System through training and providing accessible management resources
• Communicate to staff the performance of the Business Management System and the importance of their role in achieving the Business Objectives
• Improve the quality of our service delivery and products through regular review of our performance and improvement of the Business Management System
• Improve the security of our information through risk management and monitoring the application of Business Management controls to enhance security
As part of our BMS, Sapienza has a Security Policies Manual which covers all aspect of information security across Sapienza’s business areas, which includes Information Security awareness sessions. This is currently being accredited against ISO 27001.
|Configuration and change management standard||Supplier-defined controls|
|Configuration and change management approach||
Based on the ITIL v3 configuration and change management process we carry out the following:
• Identify, record, report, audit and verify service assets and configuration items, including versions, baselines, constituent components, attributes, and relationships
• Ensure that only authorized components are used and only authorized changes are made
• Ensure the integrity of the assets and configurations required to control the services through the maintenance of a Configuration Management System
• Manage the assets through their lifecycle according to a defined Assets Maintenance and Refresh Plan
• Maintain incident / problem / error data related to each configuration item.
|Vulnerability management type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Vulnerability management approach||
Sapienza’s vulnerability management process is taking in consideration ECLIPSE and the entire software stack underneath. Vulnerability scans are performed against each release of ECLIPSE and throughout the development cycle.
The patch process is immediately invoked if a vulnerability is found on a production release and applied when is ready.
Sapienza receives regular security updates for all the software stacks from 3rd party sources and Center for Internet Security (CIS).
Patches are applied as soon as they are released (emergency changes).
|Protective monitoring type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Protective monitoring approach||
1) Real-Time monitoring of each server component like:
-OS: disk space, memory, cpu, load, etc.
-DB: space, load, connections, etc.
-Web Application: Check string on a page, JMeter script, etc.
-Nessus/NMap regular scans
2) Real-Time log file analysis where all logs are constantly monitored for specific patterns
3) Daily logs analysis
The monitoring system will also be linked to the ITSM in order to raise tickets when a problem occurs. It also allows the IT team to be aware of a degradation of the service and react immediatley to the incidents.
|Incident management type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Incident management approach||
Incident management process is based on ITIL V3 as follow:
• Incident identification, logging and providing unique reference number within pre-configured ITSM.
• Inform the client at creation, solution provision and closure of the incident
• Incident categorisation and prioritisation and when applicable initiation of Major Incident Procedure
• Diagnosis and troubleshooting
• Escalation if needed (functional or managerial)
• Resolution and recovery within the agreed targets
User reports incidents via email or phone to the Service Desk.
Upon request access to ITSM dashboard can be provided or reporting on incidents are sent to the clients on a monthly basis.
|Approach to secure software development best practice||Supplier-defined process|
Public sector networks
|Connection to public sector networks||No|
|Price||£8600 to £18000 per licence per year|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Free trial available||Yes|
|Description of free trial||
Hosted on Sapienza demonstration server
Demonstration of the service by one of our client
1 pre-configured project
3 weeks trial period of current version of the software
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|