GDS Agile Project Delivery Management
GDS Agile project delivery enables organisations to innovate and respond quickly to evolving user needs and requirements. Undertaking a phased approach to any project allows you to focus on understanding user needs & goals with a prototype (Alpha), perform user testing and refinement/validation (Beta) before full scale launch.
- Small units of high-quality software released frequently
- Collaborative tools using JIRA, Confluence and slack instant chat
- Requirements can evolve
- Designed to pass GDS Service Assessment process
- Collaborative & cooperative approach between all stakeholders
- Feature delivery prioritised by end user benefit and business value
- Structured delivery process with accountability and audit trail
- Emphasis on building right solution
- Integrated testing throughout project lifecycle
- Frequent reporting, thorough documentation and recording
- Faster route to market. Working product achieved sooner.
- Small manageable units allow team focus on high-quality development
- Tangible benefits realised earlier.
- Scope and features may change. Requirements may emerge and evolve.
- Collaborative approach encourages client involvement delivering high visibility for stakeholders
- Lower defect density. Critical bugs caught early in the project.
- Small releases allow response to real world changes
- Path to project success is expedited
- High return on investment
- Exposure to project risk minimised
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.