UCNS Managed IT
UCNS - Cloud GLAM Disconnection from Council Services
A cloud based consultant service enabling the planning, setup and migration of Cloud Infrastructure for the GLAM sector. This empowers Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums with the required services to detach from local council networks in order to achieve autonomy. Full consultation, design, set-up, support model with management.
- UK based 24x365 service desk
- Varying levels of Service support hours (up to 24x365)
- ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) for confidence
- ITIL v3 Standards compliant
- TOR Maxim PEDs Till Adlib DAMS Mimecast Citrix Veronis
- Continuous improvement programme in place
- Asset inventorying for easy escalation and asset identification
- Remote support tools for remote resolution
- Network, systems and hardware monitoring capability
- Change management (CAB) integration capability
- Efficient and stress-free resolution of service requests and incidents.
- No single point of failure delivering greater service availability.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring
- High first call resolution rate (FCR)
- Overflow only services
- User satisfaction survey for all calls
- Accredited to ISO 9001 - Quality Management UKAS audited
- Accredited to ISO 27001 - Information Security UKAS audited
- Accredited Cyber Essentials Plus for additional security
- Wholly owned and managed on boarding planning and process