The design of the IT operating model based on melding traditional service management structures with digital and agile models whilst retaining control across the estate. This service enables organisations to scale agile across the enterprise whilst retaining the eﬃciencies and economies from common services, people and technology capabilities.
- Development of a clear vision and strategy for IT.
- Assessment of current capabilities, costs and maturity across the enterprise.
- Comparison with current best practice.
- Build of the business case for the new operating model.
- Development of the road map for its implementation.
- High level design across our seven established operating model components.
- Collaborative approach to delivery.
- Fast response to changing business needs.
- Customer centricity.
- Intrinsically dynamic in nature.
- Robust, consistent and re-usable platforms for performance and ﬁnancial eﬃciency.
- Full lifecycle built on matrix of Product and Capability teams.
- Enable innovation: iterative delivery for all Products and Capabilities.
- Operational Controls that allow innovation but enable scalability and resilience.
£35000 per unit
+44 203 709 1625
|How the planning service works||
The Mozaic Operating Model Assessment and Design Service considers all aspects of the opportunity to adopt a new Operating Model. This includes the financial opportunity associated with Cloud Services, identification of additional benefits (e.g. improved Service Levels), the best sourcing options for each area of the estate and how ready an organisation is to cope with the increasing demands of managing complex Services. This Mozaic Service establishes a baseline of the current state in terms of maturity, costs, sourcing model, organisation model, governance model and tooling. Comparisons of the baseline are then made to industry, supporting a Business Case and outline Change Plan covering all aspects of the requirements to achieve and maintain the identified benefits of moving to a new Operating Model.
The key phases in delivery of this service are:
• Enterprise IT Service Vision – what do we want to be in the future
• Development of the ‘to be’ model
• Assessment of current maturity
• Opportunity and Delivery analysis
• Outline Transition Plan and Business Case
Armed with the solid Business Case and Change Plan, the Mozaic Service will provide a clear and concise roadmap for adopting and further exploiting Cloud technologies.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Our service does not have any constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£35000 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|