BJSS works with clients in a user-centric approach to deliver bespoke conversational design, in line with a proven framework. BJSS works collaboratively to identify conversation flows, hand-offs, and the bot persona, and brings it to life in a prototype to enable user testing and iterative changes.
- Bespoke conversational design to engage end users.
- User-centric approach to designing conversation flows.
- Defines personas in line with the organisation’s tone of voice.
- Tested with end users to design the conversational flows.
- Trains on range of intents to showcase maturity of NLP.
- Builds prototype to demonstrate the use case.
- Employs best practice for error-handling.
- Embeds human intervention for out-of-scope queries.
- Employs best practice for ongoing training and user engagement.
- Delivers best practice for conversational design.
- Allows conversations to be prototyped early and rapidly iterated.
- Bot persona drives strong brand recognition and user experience.
- Improves user engagement and service adoption.
- Reduces human handling time and costs.
- Allows services to cost-effectively scale and flex with demand.
- Provides a seamless experience between bot and other services.
- Upskills internal designers and BAs for AI solutions.
- Adopts Service Design techniques to consider the end-to-end journey.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.