Reference Data Management Platform (RDMP)
Reference data management service: manage a hierarchy of reference terms, delegating authority to different groups and version control in an open way that helps you build trust.
Used for publishing connective reference data with persistent URIs that supports key data infrastructure, internal and external services, data integration and standards activities.
- manage reference data
- supports delegating authority to different groups to maintain the data
- fully standards-compliant linked data based URI core
- reference data publication and management platform
- manage hierarchy of reference terms, code lists and vocabularies
- service for publication of sustainable, trusted and usable reference data
- publish connective reference data and support key data infrastructure
- publish persistent URIs meeting open standards and best practice
- embed and enforce data standards within your internal data/ICT governance
- enables programmatic and systematic validation of codes against managed lists
- supporting data governance and standards as 5-star data